|lazos||Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 10.20 PM | Message # 1|
Global Moderator of Warezg3
|Εδώ θα ποστάρονται τα καλύτερα νέα και posts από τους Users του Warezg3 |
Added (2009-04-29, 10.05 Pm)
Songbird is an open-source customizable music player that's under active development.
We're working on creating a non-proprietary, cross platform, extensible tool that will help enable new ways to playback, manage, and discover music. There are lots of ways to contribute your time to the project. We'd love your help!
There are several features we're proud of, but we'll be the first to admit that others need ironing out, are experimental, or are just plain missing. There's still a lot to do.
Added (2009-04-29, 10.09 Pm)
Anaconda 4: Trail of Blood
Director: Don E. FauntLeRoy
Cast: Crystal Allen, Calin Stanciu, Linden Ashby, Danny Midwinter, Ana Ularu, Claudiu Bleont, Anca-Ioana Androne, Emil Hostina, Alexandru Potocean, John Rhys-Davies, Dan Badarau, Marcello Cobzarju, Elias Ferkin, Razvan Gheorghiu, Vasile Albinet, Zoltan Butuc,
Genres: Adventure, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Runtime: 89 min.
A baby anaconda, captured at the end of Anaconda 3: Offspring, is being used for experiments by a scientists. He creates a hybrid of the blood orchids from Borneo that enabled the anacondas to grow so large and live so long, and creates a serum for cell regeneration. When he disappears and the snake escapes, Murdoch sends a team to find him. Dr. Amanda Haze also goes in search of him, determined to destroy the serum and kill the snakes. The two groups encounter more people who get dragged into the search for the snake, which has been split in two by someone attempting to kill it. Due to the serum, the anacondas can no longer die without significant damage to their internal organs.
Added (2009-04-29, 10.18 Pm)
LimeWire - The Fastest P2P File Sharing Program on the Planet, running on the Gnutella Network. It is open standard software running on an open protocol, free for the public to use. LimeWire allows you to share any file such as.mp3s, .avis, jpgs, tiffs, etc., allows you to search for multiple files at the same time, available in several different languages, and is most famous for its ease-of-use and cross-platform compatibility. Limewire is written in Java, and will run on Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and other computing platforms.
1. NO BUNDLED SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND! No spyware. No adware. Guaranteed.
2. Firewall to Firewall Transfers. Since about 60% of users are currently firewalled, this feature greatly increases the amount of content on the network.
3. Faster network connections. Using new "UDP Host Caches", LimeWire starts up and connects faster then ever before!
4. Universal Plug 'N Play. UPnP support allows LimeWire to find more search results and have faster downloads.
5. iTunes Integration. Windows users can now take advantage of LimeWire's iTunes integration.
6. Creative Commons Integration. LimeWire now recognizes OGGs and MP3s licensed under a Creative Commons License.
7. "What's New?" feature. Users can browse the network for the most recent content additions.
8. Search drill down results. Searches in LimeWire now immediately display the artists, albums and other information that fully describes files.
9. Proxy support. Users can now use web proxies to route their to protect their identity.
10. Support for International searches and International groups. Users can now search in any language, and LimeWire ensures that a user will be connected to other users with their own language to aide international users to receive search results in their native language and to find content from sources that are close to home.
LimeWire still has the following great features:
- Ease of use - just install, run, and search
- Ability to search by artist, title, genre, or other metainformation
- Elegant multiple search tabbed interface
- "Swarm" downloads from multiple hosts help you get files faster
- iTunes integration for Mac and Windows users
- Unique "ultrapeer" technology reduces bandwidth requirements for most users
- Integrated chat
- Directly connect to a computer
- Browse host feature--even works through firewalls
- Added Bitzi metadata lookup
- International versions: Now available in many new languages
- Connects to the network using GWebCache, a distributed connection system
- Automatic local network searches for lightning-fast downloads
- Support for MAGNET links that allow you to click on web page links that access Gnutella
Added (2009-04-29, 10.20 Pm)
To logmein ine ena prwtoporiako programma to opio sas epitrepei na diaxeirizeste to computer sas opou kai an vriskeste meso tou inernet. To mono pou prepei na kanete meta pou tha to katevasete ine na to kanete install kai na kanete ena acount dwrean sto https://secure.logmein.com/
me to email sas kai ena kodiko, meta prepei na dwsete ena onoma sto computer sas kai na tou valete kapio kodiko.
Otan thelete na enwtheite sto computer sas apo allo computer mpainete stin istoselida https://secure.logmein.com/
kai kanete login me to account pou idi exete kanei. Sti epomeni selida fainontai ola ta computers pou mporeite na elegxete esis tha kanente click sto computer pou thelete kai meta sas zitaei ton kodiko pou exete idi kataxwrisei MIN KANETE LATHOS STON KODIKO 3 FORES GIATI THA MPLOKARISTEI TO IP SAS GIA PERIPOU MIA ORA.
PSP Owner 5.50 Firmware