NEW KoolMoves 7 with Actionscript and Necro 3D! KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Used by both professionals and novices to create rich interactive content for web sites, KoolMoves is a popular Flash authoring tool with rave industry reviews! As Flash has developed into the standard for animation on the web, KoolMoves has emerged as an advanced but low cost alternative to Flash. Combining ease-of-use with a wealth of powerful animation effects, KoolMoves makes it easy and inexpensive to create professional quality Flash movies for web sites. KoolMoves is an affordable Flash authoring tool that is full featured and easy to use. It is ideal for creating a wide range of web content with high impact visuals, MP3 and WAV sound. Play video & music with stylish media players; Create high impact web sites & animations; Customize text effects, buttons, & clip art; Add impressive 3D text and shape effects; Use templates or create your own designs; Take control with Flash 9 action scripts, plus more.
? Import images and sounds
? 71 action script based text/image effects
? 100 stylish text effects templates
? 343 clip art items and buttons
? Wizard for adding Flash animation to web page
? Capture frames for gif animation
? Easy to use customizable preloaders
? Many unique views of the animation
? Slide show wizard
? Banner wizard
? 43 customizable 3D effects
? 40 media player skins
? 28 web interface templates
? 4 skill levels (wizards to cartooning)
? Import Flash animation as object or editable
? Import FLV Flash video
? Full set of drawing/shape manipulation tools
? Dynamic text
? Flash 9 action scripting (AS3)
? Flash 8 filter/blend effects
? 16 interface components (e.g. slide show)
? Import/export SVG
? Ease in/out tweening
? Variable line width
? Character animation bones
Changes in Version 7.0.4 (4/6/09):
* Fixed export of movie clip in symbol library with same class name as an external class.
* Fixed case sensitivity issue associated with package file names.
* Fixed problem with type mismatch message associated with use of 'new' with a locally defined variable.
* Fixed assorted AS3 issues so org.gif classes and some other classes now run.
* Fixed display of Movie Overview after a button is deleted.
* Fixed some AS3 issues associated with private access modifier.
* Fixed a bug in km.components.Label class.
* Fixed an issue with helper classes.
* Fixed an issue with recast operation.
* Added bitmaps, sounds, binaries tabs to F11 symbol library.
* Added support for package level functions.
* Added support for static initializer blocks.
* Added support for const ENUM.
* Added a class -- km.display.SimpleTable -- for creating tables
System Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/Vista