Portal | Register |ForumSearh

Personal messages · New Posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
~Warezg3.com-forum~ » Direct Download - Μουσική » Ξενες Παλαιότερες κυκλοφορίες » Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight [2007][CD+SkidVid+Cov]192K
Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight [2007][CD+SkidVid+Cov]192K
minas_Date: Saturday, 2009-01-31, 6.39 PM | Message # 1
global administator
Group: Blocked

LINKIN PARK - MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT, album released May 14th 2007.
Encoded 192Kbps [Lame] mp3. Covers included.

Linkin Park is a band from Agoura Hills, California. They achieved mainstream success in 2000 with their debut album, Hybrid Theory, which has since sold well over fifteen million copies. The band’s following studio album, Meteora also garnered success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003. The band’s latest album, 'Minutes To Midnight', was released internationally on May 14th 2007.

'Minutes To Midnight' is Linkin Park's third studio album, and is the first Linkin Park album to feature all band members on the album cover, to be co-produced by Mike Shinoda, and to receive a parental advisory sticker [excluding 'Collision Course', the mash-up album with Jay-Z].

The first single on the album, 'What I've Done', was digitally released on April 3rd 2007 in the UK and April 2nd 2007 in the US. The CD single was released on April 30th 2007. DJ Joe Hahn of the band directed the video for the single, which was shot in the California desert. It features the band performing in the desert, while reflecting on a variety of social issues including global warming, famine, war and destruction.

Tracks:
01 Wake
02 Given Up
03 Leave Out All The Rest
04 Bleed It Out
05 Shadow Of The Day
06 What I've Done
07 Hands Held High
08 No More Sorrow
09 Valentine's Day
10 In Between
11 In Pieces
12 The Little Things Give You Away

THE VIDEO [mpeg SkidVid]
Ripped from disc, edited, no logos and encoded 352 x 288 MPEG-1

Linkin Park - What I've Done [2007]

More of my audio/video releases can be found at:

http://torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=28701

Enjoy, skirgsk.

Available for users only

koslakDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 11.03 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Blocked
apo ta kalytera sygkrotimata thanks

~Warezg3.com-forum~ » Direct Download - Μουσική » Ξενες Παλαιότερες κυκλοφορίες » Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight [2007][CD+SkidVid+Cov]192K
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours
Users
Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours
  Site designed By Warezg3Team
POWERED_BY  "warezg3"